Popsi-Palooza continues! These Key Lime Pie Popsicles are pretty simple to make, since I used key lime-flavored yogurt. You could also try making your own with vanilla yogurt, lime juice and key lime extract.
The best part of these are the toppings! It looks like a lot of candy on top, but it’s just 1/4 graham cracker & 4 white chocolate chips, crushed. So a little bit goes a long ways. And you get the protein from the Greek yogurt, so I’d consider them a healthy fix for a summer sweet tooth.
- 1/2c key lime Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Graham cracker, crushed
- 4 white chocolate chips, crushed
- Fill popsicle molds with yogurt. Add sticks and freeze for 2 hours.
- To add toppings, remove molds by running under warm water for 5-10 seconds.
- Smear a thin layer of yogurt where you want the toppings to stick (you can also dip the popsicle in yogurt). Drizzle toppings and place on parchment or wax paper in the freezer for another 10-20 minutes.